In my recent posts, I have focused on Fantasy Sports apps, and I have already provided you guys with two Fantasy Sports app reviews (Gamezy and PlayerzPot). Today I am reviewing another fantasy game platform, which is MPL (mobile premiere league).
Addiction alert: Guys be aware of addiction. MPL is a decent platform to enjoy fantasy games but it might become addiction to some of you. And after getting addicted you might bet a lot, where you could be strip off of whole money. Stay sane while betting and playing such games.
MPL (Mobile Premier League) Overview
- Headquarter: Sakti Statesman, 6th Floor, green Glen Layout, Bellandur, Bangalore- 560103
- Founder: Sai Srinivas Kiran G and Shubham Malhotra
- Parent Organization: Galactus Funware Technology Private Limited
- Founded: September 2018
- Minimum withdrawal: 20 Rs
- Payout method: Paytm, UPI, Bank transfer, and Amazon pay accounts
- Users: 90 million +
- Social media: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram
- Website: www.mpl.live
MouthShut Rating 1.9/5
Earning Application Rating 3/5
What is MPL app?
MPL (Mobile Premier League) is a popular fantasy sports app. which offers more than 60 games to play and earn real money. As you guys are already aware of fantasy games like cricket, kabaddi or football – where you create your professional imaginary team and play.
Some popular games offered by MPL
- Runner No.1
- Monster Truck
- Bike Racing Game
- Ludo Win
- Fantasy cricket
- Fantasy football
- Fantasy basketball
- Fantasy baseball
- Speed Chess
- Card Game
- Call Break
- Bubble Shooter
- Build Up
- Block Puzzle
- Baseball Star Game
- Archery Game
- Arcade Games
- Fruit Dart
- Fruit Slice
MPL app Safety Overview
- Personal data collected: Name, Email address, Phone number, Date of Birth, and other similar information
- SSL certificate: Yes
- Data sharing with third-party: Yes
- Terms And Conditions: Read here
- Data encryption: No
- Information collected: IP address, Domain server, Demographic data, Cookies
MPL app requirements for joining
- Age requirement: Must be 18 years or older to register.
- Country requirements: India, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, U.S. and Malaysia
- Skill requirements: No special skills required other than the ability to play games!
Is MPL real or fake?
MPL is a 100% genuine platform to enjoy fantasy sports. It is a genuine for paying its users either by real cash or by coupons or rewards.
Is MPL legit?
MPL has been used by a wide number of users since its debut due to its genuine service and therefore it is a totally legit platform. But the application is not available on Play Store due to some policy issue.
Is MPL app safe?
If it is about privacy, then I didn’t found any kind of malicious or verbal abuse for MPL, Also if you are being cautious due to its apk availability and not on any app store then you don’t need to be scared as the apk is 100% safe if you download it from its official website. Be aware of mirror sites as in most of the case they offer pirated applications.
How to Play and Win Cash in MPL
If you are a user of Gamezy of PlayerzPot then you already know how MPL works, they are almost unique with user-interface.
- Install the application (download from their official site)
- Choose any game from the variety which you are going to enjoy.
- Choose the upcoming matches from the options or list
- Join various contests going during season.
- Check the score after completion of the match.
- If your player did well then you are going to receive points
How do I withdraw money from MPL?
Before withdrawing, make sure that your account is verified using PAN Card details.
- Open MPL application
- Open MPL account
- Click on withdrawal option
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw. (Minimum 20 RS.)
- Make sure your account has been verified using Email ID, phone number, to make a successful withdraw.
How much i can make from MPL?
Not sure about it, but continuous win can make almost 300 a day.
The amount is approximated after some research from internet, it can be counted as a doubt.
How does MPL make money?
Just like Gamezy and PlayerzPot MPL also makes money from advertisements and marketing schemes
MPL App Pros and Cons
- Trusted by users
- Minimum Withdraw is only 20
- Virat Kohli Promoting MPL.
- Simple user-interface
- Not available in Apple app Store and Google Play Store.
- Customer support is kind of bad and slow
- ID verification required for withdrawal of money
Reviews of some MPL users
Negative reviews of some MPL users
Do not waste your time and money. MPL app is programmed in such a way to prevent people from making a profit, you won’t be able to win and make money.. You should only use MPL to kill time, not with the intention of making money.
MPL is a scam. MPL banned me for no reason. Do not download MPL app.
MPL banned me, and the reason they told me was that I was using multiple accounts. But I have only one account. I never did anything wrong. The MPL algorithm is Scam.
Positive reviews of some MPL users
I’ve been using the MPL app for about five months. I’ve invested about 500 rupees throughout this time, and I’ve won about 5000 rupees.
I first downloaded the MPL app in mid-2021, and since then I have earned more than thirty thousand rupees. To earn money on MPL, you need luck and skills.
I’ve been using the MPL app for six months and have already made over 7,000 rupees. MPL is legit. but you have to put in some effort to understand the game. But if you try to commit fraud, your account will be banned.
In my opinion MPL is a wonderful platform to enjoy and earn from fantasy sports. MPL has been attracting a lot of users in recent days. I would love if you drop your experience with any of the apps.
I love to share information about making money online. I share transparently how I am earning money online and where I spend my money.